[mythtv-users] Conflict resolution between HD3000's NTSC and ATSC tuners?

Craig Eaton handy at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 5 16:35:28 UTC 2005

    I recently setup my HD3000 card, and its working well in both the
ATSC and NTSC modes. To make this work in mythtv, I setup the HD3000
card to look like two different capture cards.

    My myth setup currently has one capture card entry for the ATSC mode
(which points to /dev/dtv0), and a second for NTSC mode (which points to
/dev/video0). Since the two capture card entries use the same hardware,
they obviously can't be used at the same time.

 Is there any way to get MythTV to understand this, so it won't try
recording two simultaneous shows with the same capture card?