[mythtv-users] MythTV review from a long-time TiVo user

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:57:07 UTC 2005

I'm not using native lirc support.  I am using irxevent, now that i
realize.  I still haven't had any occurences of xscreensaver kicking
in when watching TV.  It might just be coincidental, that maybe I
press buttons before the end of the recording, later tonite i'll try
not pressing anything for an entire ep of something and see if
xscreensaver kicks in.