[mythtv-users] MythTV on Xbox - praise

Nav Jagpal nav.jagpal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:48:40 UTC 2005

So after a dozen restart attempts, Xebian finally booted from the CD
again; perhaps its the media?

Anyways, now onto the install. There are a few options as to which
partition I want to install Xebian.

I previously upgraded my HD to an 80GB drive. Which partition should I
install to? I believe F: is used for my applications like EvoX, XBMC
etc.

Do any of you have a non-retail HD installed with different partition
setups than original? Which option did you select?

Thanks