[mythtv-users] EPIA + mythtv can my hardware cope with both front and back end?

jerome lacoste jerome.lacoste at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:01:42 UTC 2005

Kristian, thanks for your answer.

So I should be able to get something working if you managed :) I am
having big trouble to set it up. Probably the sound setup. I find the
documentation hard to read...

I am struggling with:

http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-20.html#Troubleshooting_Audio

I am not 100% sure I did it correctly. In fact I think I did it wrong.
In my last setups I even get the following message:

2005-03-04 13:07:16.967  WARNING:  Capture device /dev/dsp is not
reporting full duplex capability.

But to my knowledge the AC97 is capable of full duplex.

Perhaps a mixer mistake? Here's my amixer.out
http://coffeebreaks.dyndns.org/~jerome/static/files/amixer.out

Could you send me yours ?

Cheers,

Jerome