[mythtv-users] Trouble watching live tv.

hondaman hondaman at hardcs.com
Fri Mar 4 08:09:02 UTC 2005

Got the remote thing down, thanks to everyone who helped with that.
Even make my own custom config.  woo hoo!  Now im having trouble
watching live tv.  The first time I start it up, I can watch tv just
fine.  However, if I exit, and go to something else, then come back and
try and watch live tv again, I get this error:

"Mythtv is already using all available inputs for recording.  If you
want to watch an in-progress recording, select one from the playback
menu.  If you want to watch live tv, cancel one of your in-progress
recordings from the delete menu."

First of all, I didnt want to be recording anything, I just wanted to
watch live tv.  I tried to find this "delete menu" but couldnt find it
anywhere.  How can I go back to watching livetv again?