[mythtv-users] Nvtv and MythTV

Tristan Gates tristangates at cox.net
Fri Mar 4 03:03:28 UTC 2005

I have an original GeForce AGP card that has video out. I don’t really
know how to do modlines to adjust the image properly, so I have been
using NVTV.

<>I can set up the picture to look beautifully like that, but, once I go
to playback mode (of 320x240 files) there is a blue line right through
the center of the picture. If I restart the Xserver the problem goes
away, but the settings are off; not as bad as without NVTV, but it cuts
off the top bit of the screen, and doesn’t over scan at the bottom at
all. If I run NVTV again, I just end up with the same blue line problem
during playback.

Any suggestions? I searched the archives, but have been unable to find
quite the same problem.
<>
- Tristan