[mythtv-users] Progress bar on import images

Kevin Barsby kevin.barsby at hummingbird-it.com
Fri Mar 4 02:28:33 UTC 2005

> Unless someone else put it in sometime after I coded
> it, no.  (I haven't looked at the code in a while)

Ok, how easy would it be to add something like this in? I've been
thinking about cutting my teeth on a small piece of myth coding for a
while, and this would seem to be an oppotunity.

> How do you intend to send a message from your script
> to MythGallery?  As I recall, scripts just run
> from a system() call.

That was the plan, given I'm scripting in perl it should be possible to
send messages back using some form of IPC.

Any thoughts / suggestions would be welcome.
Cheers
Kev