[mythtv-users] MythTV Presentation - Requesting Comments/Opinions

Andy Long andymyth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:48:57 UTC 2005

Some other things you might mention:

-Ability to configure the frontend to have a multitude of different
themes.  Can really make your box "stand out" as opposed to the more
generic Tivo/Replay themes

-Ability to add multiple capture cards to record 2, 3 or more shows at
a time.  The most I've ever seen on a store bought box is two

-Ability to put it whatever casing you want.  Can make it look much
nicer in the living room

-Full customizability.  Only does what you want

As for a comment:

I love that MythTV gives me the power to control what I want to watch
and gives me more control over the interface than any commercial
product.  How many other people can record 3 shows at once, and watch
whatever they've recorded in any room of their house?

-Andy