[mythtv-users] mysql error with mythweb

Ryan Kremser ryan.kremser at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:19:25 UTC 2005

Yes thats exactly what i did although i don't know how the disk was
actually full.  I did search google but nothing came up so sorry about
reasking an obvious question. As for the free space i'm confused, i
deleted a recording and started mythbackend (the disk space prevented
this as well as I realized afterwords) i went into mythweb and it was
working again but under recorded programs it said that there was onlky
3.7 gigs avaliable with 2 recordings taking up 3.8 gigs.  First of all
doesn't make sense as i have a 200 gig hd.  I actually changed on
thing which could have caused this but it was a work around which
hopefully someone has a better solution for.  Prevously i was trying
to download videos from mythweb onto my windows computer for viewing.
It resulted in website not there page.  I was told to change the
locations of my recordings through mythtv-setup so i changed it to the
/var/mythtv/www/video_dir/  (close to this not quite exactly sure as
i'm not at home at the moment).  I don't know if this was intended by
the change location of where recordings were stored but it worked and
i was happy.  It was prevously /dev/video which i now think its
actually supposed to be but how can i work around the problem with
downloading from mythweb then.  Thanks in advance.