[mythtv-users] Re: Torrentocracy Patch against Mythtv-cvs

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Thu Mar 3 20:37:10 UTC 2005

And subsequently by location/listing area?  That would mean that somebody
in my immediate metro area, subscribing to my same service, recording the
same show(s) as I did, would have had to flag the commercials already for
me to take advantage of it.

Again, possible, but it strikes me as a science project.