[mythtv-users] Broadcast Flag Article mentions MythTV and quotes Issac

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:47:51 UTC 2005

> Yeah, I thought the same thing. Perhaps we, as actual users of these
> apps/cards/etc., should write our own article, a manifesto of sorts,
> and post it somewhere highly visible. Maybe there is something already
> out there, I dunno, but with the press that this keeps getting, an
> update may be in order.

Probably a good idea, but the MythTV site pretty much defines where it
stands without the need for 'press releases'. Hehe However misleading
the attention may be, anyone seeking true will find it in the code,
I'm sure.

Will MythTV obey the broadcast flag if it where to become law? Being
an open source project, seems like everyone would just remove that
section of code using "illegal" patches.

-Kenneth