[mythtv-users] SQL Crash

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:31:03 UTC 2005

Now I've done it.

I had a lockup while watching a recording, and the only way to recover
is to power off and back on. Problem is when I did that, it seems like
the SQL database is pooched.

If I try and run mythweb from my laptop, I get an SQL error about
can't open file program.MYD.

If I try and bring up the guide, everything says unknown.

If I try and run mythfilldatabase, it just spews errors.

Any ideas on how to fix this up. It's not like I have a bunch of
recordings that I need to save, I could wipe and reload, but I'd like
to know what this error is for future reference.

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom