[mythtv-users] Re: Torrentocracy Patch against Mythtv-cvs

Matt Grommes matt at mattorama.net
Wed Mar 2 16:49:56 UTC 2005

Brad Templeton wrote:

> If you say, "Let's stay away because of that" you are saying "let's stay
> away from integrating the best tools."
>
> Which is indeed the victory the MPAA wants.

It's good to hear at least one voice of reason on this list when it
comes to torrents.

The idea that this project is somehow under the radar of the
MPAA/RIAA/whoever just because we don't do torrents easily is ridiculous
and the attitude of people here toward Torrentocracy in particular is
just dumb.