[mythtv-users] DVB Problems on 2.6.10

R.Goff gumby at leemingwireless.net
Wed Mar 2 11:45:37 UTC 2005

So i solved the problem, and it was terribly terribly obvious. Im quite
pissed that i didnt see this before or anything, but i needed to load
the dvb-bt8xx module, since it is not auto loaded :/

An obvious error, and definately one i should have seen. Unfortunately,
the mythtv-setup program still segfaults, so i have no idea how to fix
that, but the dvb card works again, which is nice :)

Thanks to everyone who helped,

Cheers,

Raal