[mythtv-users] Blank screen with livetv

pat pwatrin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:54:00 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

I try to upgrade my 0.16 back/frontend to 0.17. Everything seems ok
(music, video, ...) but when i watch livetv (all was ok with 0.16)...
I just have a blank screen and if I try to change channel ivtv
freezes... (the screen become ugly... even if I turn myth off).

If I play the buffer with mplayer there is no problem (good sound, good image).

My system is :

Linux 2.4.27 (Debian/Sid)
PVR-350 (with ivtv 0.19 and tv-out)
MythTV 0.17 (from sources)

Backend and Frontend give no error message...

I know there is a lot of threads about similar problem but the given
solutions are not good for me... Perhaps a misconfiguration but
everything was ok under 0.16! So I'm lost...

Any suggestion?

Pat.