[mythtv-users] V0.17 LiveTV Jerky untill paused a couple seconds

Matt Sullivan matthew.sullivan at ucd.ie
Tue Mar 1 09:16:14 UTC 2005

Yeah,

I have almost exactly the same problem, expect that pausing doesn't help
the issue. I had 0.15 working perfectly. Did a complete rebuild and
everything else like mplayer etc works nicely, even playback of
recordings through MythTV. But I hit jerkiville when watching live TV.
Strange thing is, my processor barely shows 50% and I'm using hardware
decoding, so I'm guessing there is a buffering problem somewhere?