[mythtv-users] RE: Upcoming Recordings is Blank

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Mar 1 07:09:35 UTC 2005

Scott Carr wrote:
>  > While you are creating the rule, the test button checks for matches
>  > in the current listings. When you choose record and save the options,
>  > it becomes a record rule like all the others and the scheduler will
>  > find new matches over time as the listing are updated.
>
> I tested and everything worked fine.
>
> The command you asked me to run on mysql, failed.  Couldn't find -hnordtv...

Unless you also has a host named "nordtv" which is unlikely so
chalk it up to cut'n'paste sloppiness on my part. Just leave that
arg out. I'd still like to see the rule that failed.

> Thanks for your help so far.

So far =), you haven't given any indication of what 'worked fine'
means or what you did to reach works fine status. If it was a
bogus rule and you've already removed it:

grep "INSERT INTO \`recorded\` " /your/backup/file

--  bjm