[mythtv-users] Remote mappings

Andy Long andymyth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:45:58 UTC 2005

Open the lircrc file.  Look for the "Guide" button entry for mythtv.
Whatever the current command is (I think it's set to " i ' right now)
change it to an M.  you'll need to reload lirc for it to take effect
(reboot or depmod).

Info on it here  http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-11.html#ss11.1
See the part under "Watching TV or a recording" about bringing up the
EPG.  More info on EPG a little further down in the doc too.

-Andy