[mythtv-users] problem with getting a proper image // please help me

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Thu Jun 30 16:16:37 UTC 2005

On 30-Jun-05, at 4:12 AM, iwan wrote:

> The only thing that I see is snow...
> I do not get a proper image ...and the COAX cable is pluged in correct
> and the cable is good...
> Now my question here is ...What can I do?
> How should I talk to the ivtv list?

You can get to ivtv lists through http://ivtv.sourceforge.net/ either
through the forums link or the sourceforge mailing list on the project

One thing I've noticed is the ivtv driver may report success even if it
has trouble with a tuner. From dmesg you should look at everything
between "START INIT IVTV" and "END INIT IVTV". A common problem is the
driver doesn't recognize your tuner.

- George