[mythtv-users] MythTV's built-in DVB EPG grabber died

Adam Egger adam.egger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:59:16 UTC 2005

On 6/26/05, Matt Robinson <mail at matthewrobinson.net> wrote:
> I can't remember what happened during the time that it stopped getting
> EPG data. I don't think I did anything at all to the configuration - I
> was just very happy at the time that it was all finally working!

That's exactly what happened here (DVB-t on debian64/old skystar2, now
b2c2_flexcop_pci). I really don't know the reason for the problem. I
installed kernel 2.6.12 on my debian64 box, but it didn't help.
Then I removed all modules manually and lsmoded the old skystar2, I
installed the cvs version from linux-tv, then a few hours and reboots
later everything was ok again. I just don't know what it was *strange*
Have you updated your kernel recently? EPG neither was working in
kaffeine, now both are ok.

Adam