[mythtv-users] Another commercial MythTV box

Korey Fort k.m.fort at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 02:32:07 UTC 2005

GPL modified version this is what the FAQ about the license has to say.

They said it," Our Media Convergence Software Suite (MCSS) is a Linux-based
operating system licensed to consumer electronics manufacturers to drive new
chip-sets available for their products."

You can't use the Qt library for free when you're a commercial entity.