[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and watching TV

Daniel Hoyos dhoyos at hoyosdesign.com
Wed Jun 29 18:35:27 UTC 2005

Hey everyone,
I have two problems. The first is that I can't get the PVR-350 tuner to
work. All I get is the black and white snow. It is connected directly to
the comcast cable. i also know that it is both digital and analog cable
as we have a tv hooked up to it directly in addition to the digital
cable box.

The other problem I have is that the Watch TV part of myth freezes. I
have been testing it with the s-video input (which works) and it goes
into it, shows about a second of tv and then freezes and returns to the
menu. I imagine it must have something to do with live tv.

In any case any help you could give me with either of the matters would
be great. Thanks!

Daniel