[mythtv-users] Myxer: (or themes in general) which font sizeshould I change?

Korey Fort k.m.fort at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 22:12:20 UTC 2005

First you need to locate your theme. [If your database has not been updated
(updatedb). Then `locate THEME_NAME']

Secondly change to that directory and edit the ui.xml file.
Look inside this file until you find <font name="title" ... and <font
name="descinfo" ... Those should be what your are looking to modify.