[mythtv-users] Pundit-R / PVR-150/250 - it doesn't fit...

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:48:40 UTC 2005

Oh! Ok - I see the thread that Joseph pointed me to is actually you!

Good photos showing the problem. I don't want to go to this level of
difficulty. Additionally I've been a bit worried about multiple PVRs
in a Pundit-R chassis and what that might mean for heat/reliability.
Has that worked for you? It appears you were putting two cards in from
the photos.

I think I may have to find a different chassis for my parent's server.

Thanks,
Mark