[mythtv-users] TV Freezes

Jeroen Brosens jeroen at fotoniq.nl
Tue Jun 28 07:02:21 UTC 2005

I reckon that it must have something to do with the 0.18.1+ code,
because on 0.18 everything ran smoothly. Since I compiled the 0.18.1
release (from the website) and used it, the playback of recordings
freezes after a few seconds. Everytime I have to stop it and press play
once again; only then it plays uninterrupted. What it is that causes the
problem I don't know, but it is somewhat annoying.

-- Jeroen