[mythtv-users] MTD working yet?

jonr jonr at destar.net
Mon Jun 27 20:01:28 UTC 2005

Donavan Stanley wrote:
> On 6/27/05, jonr <jonr at destar.net> wrote:
>
>>Is mtd working in 0.18.1 yet? I have been watching to see if it has been
>>fixed but might have missed it.
>

> mtd never stopped working.   What sepefic problem are you having?

Hi Donavan,

When I try to run mtd --daemon this is the error I get:

main.o: mtd was built without transcode support. It won't do anything.

I am using the RPMs by Axel following Jarods guide using FC2 so it may
just be his RPMs that have this error and it might have been fixed but
not reflected in the RPMs that Axel has available. I should have stated
this in my first post.

I read this post from Axel:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/134879?search_string=transcode;#134879

This is what I am referring to.