[mythtv-users] MythTV vs Panasonic DIGA...

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Mon Jun 27 19:17:49 UTC 2005

Hello world

I new in MtyhTv area, so forgive me maybe silly questions...

Few days ago I have possibility to use Panasonic's DIGA player
(DVD/SVCD/DIVIX/PVR/MusicJugeBOX/Pistures). What was nice for me in DIGA
(and missing in MythTV):

When You put media into player, DIGA shows You nice dialog with options
dependent on media contents:

-DVD/VCD/DIVX: play this
-MP3 & JPGs: import to HDD

For import function You have very simple file manager (browse tree, make
dir, copy files).

Is this kind of functionality available in MythTV ?
If not - is there any chance to have such in the future?

--

cYa, 3.14iotr/2
Nie ma złych systemów operacyjnych. Może tylko brakować alkoholu !!!

Zwrotne bajty daj na "warpme_removeit_ at o2.pl"