[mythtv-users] location of logs?

Frostykev frostykev at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 13:21:21 UTC 2005

Thanks,

right now I am trying to test and run mythbackend from
a terminal window, not throgh the startup script.
Does mythbackend not log if its launched that way?

Where is the terminal script located so I can place
that options line in it?

Right now my backend is not generatating
/var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log

THANKS!!!