[mythtv-users] MythTV's built-in DVB EPG grabber died
mail at matthewrobinson.net
Sun Jun 26 16:42:47 UTC 2005
After installing MythTV 0.18 I enabled the DVB EPG (via the check-box in
the channel configuration). This worked brilliantly for a couple of
weeks and then for some reason it just stopped working. Since then I've
tried numerous things to get this working again.
- Un-checking/re-checking the over-the-air EPG option
- Re-scanning for channels (using existing config)
- Wiping out all channel info (at start of mythtv-setup) and then doing
a full re-scan
- Running the mysql check utils to see if there was any database corruption
None of these things did any good.
Are there any dependencies that I should know about? I'm in a marginal
signal area so can't receive *all* UK DVB channels, but I can get all of
the important ones perfectly. Watching TV through this Myth box works fine.
I've been unable to find any documentation on the built-in EPG grabber,
and as I had it working (after doing nother special at all) I really
don't know what to try!
Any help greatly appreciated!
- Gentoo Linux
- MythTV 0.18.1-r2
- Most MythTV plugins, all current versions
- 2 x Nebula DigiTV DVB PCI cards
More information about the mythtv-users