[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit choice

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 04:10:00 UTC 2005

Required adds: processor, memory
Optional adds: hard drive & CD/DVD (or diskless) , tuner

Only room for a single hard drive, but it has a number of USB and 1394
ports for external storage.

Room for two PCI cards, but it's tight.

It's a bit touchy getting the cables in and hooked up to the hard
drive and the CD. The Pundit-R supports both SATA & EIDE.

NOTE: The Pundit-R is ATI IGP based. This is workign well for myth but
so far I cannot play America's Army on it and it seems that with
certain OpenGL setups the machine crashes.

Take care,
Mark