[mythtv-users] One schedule not being transcoded

Robert Tsai rtsai1111 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 18:09:41 UTC 2005

On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 01:53:57PM -0400, Sasha Z wrote:
> I'm limited to mythweb right now, as I'm very much so away from home
> for a while (I'll have a good chunk of shows to watch when I come
> back... unless my HDD's fill up!)
>
> I also have only one capture card, so all shows are recorded on it.
> The other shows work fine.
>
> I've been using various recent CVS versions, upgrading every couple
> weeks hoping that annoying bugs that I encounter get fixed along the
> way. I'm starting to learn C++ so I might be able to contribute, but
> that's probably a ways off. ;)
>
> I'm currently running CVS from 6/24

You could use MySQL/phpadmin to verify that the row in the "record"
table for your ST:TNG schedule has "autotranscode" set to "1" (and
"transcoder" set to the desired transcoder).

As far as I know the only way to remotely start up transcoding jobs (a
la hitting "X" when watching something) is to insert them in to the
JobQueue table via MySQL.

--Rob