[mythtv-users] Tveeprom missing?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:57:53 UTC 2005

On 6/24/05, Anil Gupte <anil-list at icinema.com> wrote:
> I did a default install of knoppix and I do not have the tveeprom command.  I
> searched for it and all I found was the following:
>
> root at mythtv:~# tveeprom
> -bash: tveeprom: command not found
> root at mythtv:~# find / -name tveeprom*.*
> /lib/modules/2.6.11.7-chw-4/ivtv/tveeprom.ko
> /lib/modules/2.6.11.7-chw-4/v4l2/tveeprom.ko
>
> Where can I get tveeprom?

Anil,

tveeprom is a kernel module used by capture cards, most commonly
installed by the ivtv drivers. References to it are usually put in
/etc/modprobe.conf (or equivalent to ensure the ivtv load their
version, and not the kernel's default version)

Not running knoppmyth myself, why do you need the command?

Nick