[mythtv-users] bigger fonts please

Thu Jun 23 21:20:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Donavan Stanley wrote:

> On 6/23/05, Donavan Stanley <geckofiend at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Minimalist-Wide is something I slapped together as a proof of concept
> > and as such it has MANY rough edges.  I'm currently working on a
> > rewrite that looks MUCH better, and should use fewer graphics.
>

> http://www.jdonavan.net/min1.jpg
> http://www.jdonavan.net/min2.jpg
> http://www.jdonavan.net/min3.jpg

Very nice!  I really like this color scheme.

I personally like to use the "short date" format which includes the Day of
Week.  In min2.jpg it looks like using that format would cause an overlap.
The problem also exists with the Titivillus theme, and I have a three line
patch which give me just enough room to squeeze the Day of Week in there.
Since no one else complains about that, I guess no one else likes the Day of
Week to show on that screen.  I have no problem continuing to patch the
theme whenever I do a new install.  I just though I would bring it up in
case you wanted to allow for that format.

Thanks,

John