[mythtv-users] Im trying to setup a knopmyth ,

Darrell Andrews duttydea at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 09:35:34 UTC 2005

Im trying to setup a knopmyth ,
I Can i setup the tv card but cant view any chanels, the screen goes black and you hear funny noise/ Clicking noises fron the hdd. is this right?
i am not connected to the net, Is this my problen,
can i download any of the files and usee putty to drop them into myth?
i like te concept but i am having trouble viewing tv.
alos my dvd ripper wont work.....