[mythtv-users] Re: Myxer Update - This time its a BIG one! (and probably the last one for a while....)

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Tue Jun 21 10:21:07 UTC 2005

> I think what people are looking for eventually is some kind of php
> thingy that would have like one area about 480 pixels at the bottom of
> the screen that shows a little preview of mythfrontend's main menu,
> and by selecting buttons or icons or whatever from little drop-down
> lists, they could change the preview at the bottom of the screen.
> That'd be pretty wicked for sure!

Something like this:
(I know the page is ugly to watch, but it's more the test the idea too see if
it's possible to implement this)

For now, it's only working for background + watermarks.
I have no idea if it's possible to implement the text of the menu.  I don't
think you can be 100% sure the text will be the same in php as in mytthv.