[mythtv-users] Re: Myxer Update - This time its a BIG one! (and probably the last one for a while....)

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Tue Jun 21 10:21:07 UTC 2005

> I think what people are looking for eventually is some kind of php
> thingy that would have like one area about 480 pixels at the bottom of
> the screen that shows a little preview of mythfrontend's main menu,
> and by selecting buttons or icons or whatever from little drop-down
> lists, they could change the preview at the bottom of the screen.
> That'd be pretty wicked for sure!

Something like this:
http://www.docum.org/staf/mythtv/myxer.php
(I know the page is ugly to watch, but it's more the test the idea too see if
it's possible to implement this)

For now, it's only working for background + watermarks.
I have no idea if it's possible to implement the text of the menu.  I don't
think you can be 100% sure the text will be the same in php as in mytthv.

Stef