[mythtv-users] Re: DVB-T & PVR350 output

etienne.sandre at polytechnique.org etienne.sandre at polytechnique.org
Tue Jun 21 07:09:42 UTC 2005

Thanks for the info.

What about audio? I guess it will be difficult to output video from the
pvr350 and output digital audio via my sound card's spdif output, because
of the 350's latency.
Some of my DVB-T channels have Dolby Digital 5.1 sound. I guess the PVR350
will not decode it (and I would prefer to have Dolby Digital)

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks,

Etienne