[mythtv-users] Anyone working on a Movie Trailers plugin? Considering writting one

Michael Knoll michael.knoll at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:25:06 UTC 2005

How can this script be used within MythTV?  Is there an area to enter
in the movie you want?  Is it to get the trailer for a movie you have
in the mythvideo section?

I think I'm going to work on a more browsable trailer plugin.  One
that mines the list of avaliable trailers, and allows you to browse
and play them.  Make it extensible to handle any of these trailers
sites.

I was thinking of using MythNews as a skeleton for this, any other ideas?

Mike