[mythtv-users] Mythtv on xbox

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 13:12:05 UTC 2005

I had the parts laying around, so I made one. Thanks
for the info on the fash devices...

I was talking to a xbox modder friend of mine, and he
suggested to flash the tsop, because this will be a
dedicated linux box. If you go that route then no mod
chip is needed (i am told) He's going to do it for me
for a case of beer.

I picked up a used XBOX from EB Games for $129+$11 1yr
warrenty+tax. According to the sales guy, it covers
modded units.