[mythtv-users] DVD ripping questions (not CSS related)

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 18:13:15 UTC 2005

Why don't ripped DVDs (vobs) show up in "watch videos"
until *after* I visit the Video Manager? shouldn't
they show up immediately?

How does one eject the DVD after ripping it? I have to
switch consoles and type eject to get the disk out,
else, I guess the automounter mounts it and won't auto
unmount it? (So the eject button on the drive won't

Could we get an eject button on the rip screen?

Do You Yahoo!?