[mythtv-users] Configuration problem with PVR-350 andGeForce2 with tv out

Todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Sun Jun 19 16:03:00 UTC 2005

Yup wilsons guide is a good start for setting up but a bit confusing  at
no real troubleshooting on what to do if/when etc.

I'm on my third install, and have highlighted items to do and crossed out
areas that don't apply.

If I can't get a working install this time around, I'll give knoppix one
last try then sadly, I'll have to use a windows based solution for a while.

this is a real beast to install and get working, ...  good luck we all need