[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase auto run - again sorry

Daniel Segel mythtv at archer-segel.com
Sun Jun 19 03:01:13 UTC 2005

You could also look into fcron, which is designed for systems that are
up intermittantly - I believe it has the capability to run jobs that
were scheduled in the past but did not complete because the system was
not up (like a typical desktop or laptop, as opposed to a server that is
up all the time.)