[mythtv-users] Mplayer error from command line

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 02:57:03 UTC 2005

I have a problem running mplayer from the command line which I have
been doing to tey to get MythStream working:

$ mplayer
mplayer: symbol lookup error:
undefined symbol: _nv0019XvMCdynamic

Funnily enough it doesn't affect playback of recordings, but I tried
this from the command line during my efforts to get MythStream to
work. One poster thought I couldn't get it to work cos of this
problem. I've run ldconfig but it made no difference.

Does anyone ahve any ideas how to fix this?