[mythtv-users] Re: Wireless Keyboards

Tim Tait tim.tait1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:08:06 UTC 2005

The only problem I had was the up-arrow key - my remote  (Home Theatre
Master 8000) says it learned it ok, but it seems to send many with one
keypress? Or I think more likely the key-up code was corrupted? -
because the keyboard does the same thing occasionally with any key if it
loses good sight of the receiver. I tried learning it a half dozen times
with the same result. The other arrow keys work great.

Tim