[mythtv-users] nuvexport and cutlist

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jun 16 18:10:18 UTC 2005

> I have mythcommflag run automatically after every recording. From
> "watch recordings" I can go into edit mode, hit "z" and here they are,
> commercials. If I do this, I can run nuvexport-mpeg2cut --cutlist. But
> if I don't load commercials in the edit list, nuvexport says "No
> cutlist found.  This won't do!". Needless to say, this seriously
> cramps my idea of running nuvexport from cron because I can't load
> cutlist from command line. Is it how it's supposed to work?
> Fedor

Someone once sent me a patch for nuvexport to import the commercial flag
list instead of a cutlist.  It didn't apply cleanly (at all), and I
requested an updated version, but have never heard back.

There *should* be a setting in mythtv somewhere to auto-import the flag
list in as a cutlist as soon as detection is finished, though.  At
least, I remember there being one (I don't use it, so I'm not enturely
sure).

-Chris