[mythtv-users] kernel 2.6.11from atrpms and cx88-dvb

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:46:34 UTC 2005

On 16/06/05, Monkey Pet <monkeypet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I was also kinda irked when atrpm removed the rhf3 series kernel.

It was frustrating.  I can't complain though because I'm in awe of the
work that Axel and the others do for no apparent reward.

It would be nice though if kernels and kernel module rpms could stay
on the atrpms site for a week or so, after they've been replaced, to
cater for those of us who take a week to get our systems going.