[mythtv-users] PVR 350 and MythVideo

Duncan Brown mythtv at duncb.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 23:11:24 UTC 2005

John Harvey wrote:

>Are you using PAL or NTSC?
>Can you mail me the /var/log/messages file section that has information from
>ivtv about adjusting height/width & updating registers (or mail the whole
>file off the list, or post it somewhere if you like).
>
>Thanks
>JOhn

Hey

I'm using PAL. Unfortunately as well as the green issue, basic TV
watching broke, with the box freezing on channel change.  With the other
half wanting to record a bunch of stuff I reverted back to the older
drivers etc. I've got some spare time again on friday, so will have
another go then.

Many thanks for your help so far guys, will get back to you soon

Dunc