[mythtv-users] Re: atprms.net unreachable? (ip blocking)

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 03:09:27 UTC 2005

For the record, I am on Optus DSL in Australia and was having the same
issue.  I haven't tried since last night, but it sound like it is
re-occurring for most people.

I will give it a go when I get home and report back.

Whytey <out>

On 6/15/05, Justin Popa <tehpopa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm... I was hoping we were all comcast, then we could assume it was
> comcast. Although, SBC and comcast could both be shooting crap through
> some accelerator that is making this explode, but I think it's more of
> an issue with Axel. The only reason I say so, is the only problems I
> am experiencing is with his server. Perhaps someone is experiencing
> this with another repository?
>
> On 6/14/05, Kenneth Hadley <khadley at pacbell.net> wrote:
> > SBC DSL IP address is currently blocked, my Charter Cable connection is not.
> >

> > Justin Popa wrote:
> >
> > >In the correct thread now...
> > >
> > >For those who didnt see my post from earlier, I am back to using
> > >another repository for the at-stable information.
> > >
> > >http://mirrors.ircam.fr pub/atrpms/fedora/3/en/i386 at-stable
> > >
> > >This should be a near perfect mirror. It's working 100% for me right
> > >now. Don't mean to say avoid atrpms, but until this issue is resolved,
> > >this will work for most of you.
> > >
> > >I've noticed about 2-3 people say they were comcast. Anyone here
> > >having the problem on an ISP **OTHER** than comcast?

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.