[mythtv-users] Re: DVB, Diseqc and scan

Johan Tufberg tufberg at home.se
Tue Jun 14 16:48:56 UTC 2005

Hi all

I've fixed my problem thx to Arne Varholm. I found some old postings on
the dev mailing list about the issue I'm facing so i contacted one of
the fellows in the discussion and Arne told me that I could comment out
the following lines in dvbdiseqc.cpp

 if (ioctl(fd_frontend, FE_DISEQC_SEND_BURST, SEC_MINI_A ) == -1)
 {
     ERRNO("FE_DISEQC_SEND_BURST failed");
     return false;
 }

Now it works like a charm. My C++ skills ar very basic and I do not know
how to file a bug report (if this is a bug) so that it can be
implemented in the source distribution. The code fragment above is still
in the CVS. But as i said, my C++ skills are very basic and I do not if
one just can remove these lines without disturbing something else

/Johan