[mythtv-users] pcHDTV HD-3000 2.0 Drivers

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Thu Jun 9 18:51:51 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 12:15 -0600, Blair Preston wrote:

> When I try to configure myth to these video inputs I get;
>
> ERROR: no inputs found
>
> anyone have any ideas?

This sounds remarkably like the three-day headache I just went through.
If you do not have digital cable, you must use the V4L drivers, not DVB
and not those explicitly labeled for the PCHDTV-3000 (because those are
just early versions of DVB). The DVB drivers are for digital inputs
only; if you've got analog cable (and I expect you do if /dev/video
devices work), you need to configure MythTV to use the V4L drivers.

--Greg