[mythtv-users] Re: DirectTV D10 Receiver - channel problems

Marshall Crocker marshall at iconux.org
Thu Jun 9 00:55:04 UTC 2005

Doesn't work at all for me.  I compiled with DRIVER=d10-200 and this is
the output I got when executing the program:

[root at antec:trunk]$./satcontrol -s
Current Date: 6-8 Time: 19:27
Satellite strength is 78.
Current Channel is 247
[root at antec:trunk]$./satcontrol -c 14
Error sending key F1
[root at antec:trunk]$./satcontrol -c 209
Error sending key F0
[root at antec:trunk]$./satcontrol -c 4
Error sending key EE
[root at antec:trunk]$

Whenever I tried a channel with less than three digits I could see a 0
come up on the screen but then it quickly disappeared.   The other
channels did nothing other than return the error.  The directv.pl script
was working for me by putting a 0 before the channel number but now it
doesn't work.  The only way I change the channel is to use the command
type for the channel change command:

directv.pl box_type D10-200 channel_change_type command setup_channel
last_param key select 247

I'm using a D10-100 so that may have something to do with it but I don't
know.  I'm gonna keep playing with the directv script since its easier
to try different combinations of commands.  I'll use whatever works so
keep trying and let me know if I can help.

Marshall